You requested – we listened!
We’ve subscribed to Science Translational Medicine
due in part to the large number of interlibrary loan requests we’ve received for articles from this journal. Our interlibrary loan service is fast, but now your access to Science Translational Medicine
will be even faster – just follow this link
to start reading.
Science Translational Medicine
focuses on bringing the latest scientific advances from the bench to the bedside. Despite a growing understanding of human biology, utilizing these discoveries to close gaps in medical knowledge has progressed slowly. Science Translational Medicine
aims to publish discoveries capable of generating innovative ways to prevent, diagnose, and treat disease.
- Studies in humans or human tissue that provide new information about therapies or disease
- Results from animal models that are likely to apply to patients
- Innovative reports of drug discovery and development
- Full-length original Research Articles
- State-of-the-art Reviews identifying the challenges blocking translation and propose innovative solutions
- Focus articles and Perspectives presenting topical opinions from science and policy thought leaders
- Podcasts with scientists explaining their translational results