covers physical therapy, AccessMedicine
covers medical/health sciences, and AccessPharmacy
is the tool of choice for pharmacy.
These resources from McGraw-Hill were designed especially for instructors and students, with a focus on curricular topics, Q & A, self-assessment, core titles for assigned reading, high quality images, animation tools to convey concepts, and videos that demonstrate clinical practices. Content can be embedded in Blackboard.
These resources are optimized for the iPhone, Google Android devices and the Blackberry Bold.
- 500+ videos and narrated lectures in key topics in orthopedics, neurology and sports medicine; demonstrations of various examination and treatment techniques
- “Anatomy and Physiology Revealed”, a powerful cadaver dissection tool with imaging slides and animations
- “Essentials of Neuroscience in Physical Therapy”, an ongoing lecture series, which combines graphics, case studies, and narration to teach key neuroscience and neuroanatomy concepts relating to physical therapy
- “Custom Curriculum”, a cutting edge tool to assign, manage, and track the progress of student assignments
- 77 essential medical texts, including “Harrison’s Online”, “Hurst’s The Heart”, “Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment”, and “DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination”
- Thousands of photos and illustrations
- Diagnosaurus, the differential diagnosis tool
- Interactive patient safety modules, musculoskeletal exams, case files, and Q & A
- 200+ procedural videos and Grand Rounds lectures
- Drug databases, cases, self-assessment tools, animations, and full text of these core titles:
- DiPiro’s Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 8e
- Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach, 8e
- Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 12e
- Applied Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, 6e
- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 12e
- Casarett & Doulls Essentials of Toxicology, 2e
- Drug Information: A Guide for Pharmacists, 4e
- Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 24e
- Pharmacy and Federal Drug Law Review
- Pharmacy Student Survival Guide, 2e
- Understanding Health Policy: A Clinical Approach, 6e
Register for a My AccessMedicine, My AccessPharmacy or My AccessPhysiotherapy account to enter the mobile sites, save and download images, bookmark content pages, view and print CE certificates, customize patient education handouts, re-run recent searches, and use the Custom Curriculum.
For more information on health sciences resources, please see the biomedical and health subject guides